Asked by Anonymous User

on 6/10/18

At night when i am in bed, i don't fall in sleep for at least couple of hours. Even if i fall in sleep its wakeful sleep, i am wake most of the time and when i get up at the morning, i don't feel rested. I have been suffering from sleep problems for years and feels depressed several times a day. Is it a good idea to take depression or sleep medication? What medication will help to get restful sleep? I would appreciate your reply. Thank you.

Replies to question

Thank you for your question. You having insomnia according to your symptoms and there are various cause for it. One cause is depression as said by you in symptoms. But you should be sure why you are having it. Just taking random sleeping pills is not the permanent solution of the problem.You may need other counselling regarding daily habits, psychological enhancement and other aspects of treatment. Its better if you consult with a psychiatrist for the opinion and further evaluation of the problem. If you wish to consult with psychiatrist via hamrodoctor you can go to this link and follow the steps: https://www.hamrodoctor.com/doctors?keyword=&service=20

Answered on 7/10/18

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤