Asked by Ashish Tripathi ,25 years

2 months ago

I have severe hyperhidrosis (Palmar, plantar, cranofacial ). I have done all treatments available and also been suggested for ETS. Can I have any doctors name who have been investigating on hyperhidrosis patients or have long experience dealing with hyperhidrosis patient?

Replies to question

Post Reply

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤