How can we be mentally healthy during COVID-19 pandemic?
Prof. Dr. CP Sedhain, Consultant Psychiatrist, Chitwan Medical college
on Fri, Oct 09 2020 09:27 AM
No recommendations yet !!!
World Mental Health Day is observed on 10 October every year. This year's theme of Mental health day is "Mental Health for All Greater Investment : Greater Access"
Here are the few tips that can be followed for the better and sound mental health for every individual.
- Always think positively.
- Don’t believe traditional false things like witch, ghost, etc
- Try to be happy as possible, don’t forget to do hard work.
- Take as a good way for your friend’s success.
- Don’t misuse alcohol or drugs.
- Do healthy competition on your daily life.
- Don’t be too moral and don’t expect it from other also.
- Express your problems to other (ventilations).
- Make the environment peace and healthy.
- Break difficult work into different fraction and try to finish one by one.
- Less use of social media like face book, don’t believe face book news. It may be only propaganda.
- During lockdown period make your daily activity schedule from early morning to late evening due to which you don’t feel discomfort .
- Don’t abuse alcohol and other psychoactive substance.
- Take balance diet daily.
- Use mask, gloves, and sanitizer and make at least 2 meter physical distance with another person to prevent COVID-19 transmission.