Asked by Anonymous User

on 2/6/20

Hello Doctors, Please suggest me, I got separated from my husband recently. This incident affect my mental health. Especially during m ovulating time, I got so much of stress with in myself. I cant resist it and started crying remembering my past(which I don't want to do but I couldn't control my feelings). I know I should move forward but I am not being able to do so. I feel depressed, low self esteem, and no energy in my body. I feel not to do anything. Eventhought I don't want to remember my husband, my mind is filled with all those memories that I had passed with him. What do u think I should I now? I wanted to forgive and forget everything instead remembering those all and move forward. Please suggest what I should do.

Replies to question

Asst. Prof. Dr. Suman Prasad Adhikari

Consultant Psychiatrist , 3 Years of practice

Hi It seems that you are having depressive symptoms because of stress that you had to face. The best thing to do is seek a professional help. You need to meet a clinical psychologist to discuss your problems and to learn the coping skills. If it is not helpful you may need some medication for some duration to control these problems. You can find a professional help through this portal also. Please check the available consultants.

Answered on 2/6/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤