Asked by Nawal kishor Mandal

7 months ago

Sir 3 month ago i had bike accident at site and coillde my urinary system with bike tanks then after few hours i havebeen little pain in my penis.after some time when i went to washroom then I saw there is some drops of blood come during urination.i am scared and went to chek up in Mahakali hospital with surgeon.then after the doctor advice me to rest and take medicine for weekend.but at that time my health condition is little good but not cure after some days the same health condition repeated which I have suffered then again went to hospital and say everything. Then doctor repeat same medicine then was to scared and i say my problem to my family.and my family advice me to come home and go to good hospital (dharan) I want the doctor gave some medicine and told me if you have any problem then you have to come again.after one week the health condition is not to good again I went to dharan hospital (B.p.k.s) then urologist doctor said to me listen bhai if you have still some amount of blood coming its mean your pain is not heal..so you have to do cytroscopy and i did.then shaw a little bump in urethra and went doctor gave some medicine and said if you have any problem after one week then you have to come otherwise there is no necessary to come. Finaly my health condition was going better and nowadays sometimes Little pain in urethra and sperm leakage.now I'm mentally disturbed and even read or work properly what to do sir? Please help me🙏

Replies to question

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤