Asked by Sujan poudel

1 month ago

I am 25 years male i am having problem of premature ejaculation i am not able penis inside before that i am ejaculating i need ya mt penis is stong and i have also checked for ed in kmc but got no any.bad report at that time

Replies to question

Post Reply

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤