Asked by Joe Joe ,2 years

on 18/3/22

Hello, I dont know exactly what it is that I have but I do know that it has to do with a viral infection. Everyday my sinus become congested I need to use a drixoral spray through out the whole day so I can breath clearly. I have mild rashes on my legs, shoulders and arms that become itchy, my skin becomes extremely dry after showering. I feel tired and fatigue through out the day specially my brain I feel very tired at times even when I have slept enough. My body organs are not normal like when walking alot my legs and feet hurt easily, my bladder at times is weak, and my stomach sometimes I get discomfort and cramps for no reason and very sensitive. I sometimes start sneezing very much through out the year not only in the winter and just feel sick like I have the common cold or flu. Can you please tell me what it is exactly that I have (like what its called) and certain medication that would help this viral and infectious condition? Thank you.

Replies to question

Ok, what is a ENT doctor?

Answered on 20/3/22
Dr. Sumedha Paudel

Medical officer, 2 Years of practice

Need to do detailed examination and investigation before prescribing the medicine. Visit the ENT doctor nearby. Do not use the nasal spray for the long time as it may later have serious side effects.

Answered on 20/3/22

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤

Articles related to Viral and Infectious Disease Consultation