Asked by Heena Shrestha ,22 years

1 month ago

I am a Nurse . Currently , left job due to extreme stress and anxiety issues. Its been few months I have started having excessive mood swings, even when I am not in my periods days. I had psychologist consultation, someone close to me. But, it didnt helped me at all. Instead, her words were more disturbing and manipulating than getting a treatment advice. I have been having sleepless nights,anger,guilts , heavy feeling inside head, stiffs body and pains if i stay longer than 10 mins in same position, my mood swings have been excessive than before. Its been progressive since lockdown . Started 3 months ago. i am desensitizing my mood these days. But its been more progressive. Should I seek medical help or psychologist help?

Replies to question

Post Reply

get help from psychiatrist👍

Answered 1 month ago
Dr. Sumedha Paudel

Medical officer, 1 Years of practice

Consult Now

Please seek for psychiatrist consultation first. You may need the medicine and psychological counseling side by side. You can have online consultation via this app too with the psychiatrist.

Answered 1 month ago

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤