Asked by Anonymous User

on 6/5/21

Hello , sir i'm 22 years old boy not having other health issue, but 3 months ago in one night suddenly i suffered from severe pain of right testicle with little bit of swelling . The pain remained for 2-3 days & after that pain became little bit lower. The pain still remain for 10-15 days . After 10 days i found my testicle normal in size . But even after 15 days having normal size testicle although i have mild pain in testicle . After 25 days ,,,,I went to government hospital ( BHARATPUR HOSPITAL- CHITWAN) for OPD service and i consult with the doctor . Doctor examined my testis and said both are in normal size ,, only in 2 minutes without any medical report like ( ultrasound, urine test ) he told me the conclusion that i have epididymal Orchitis . He prescribed me to buy some medicine for the disease . According to his prescription i bought the medicine and took it for 10 days . But during taking medicine ,,the medicie did not suit me ,,(vomiting , loss of apatite) type of anti reaction seen in my body . AFter taking his prescribed medicine the mild type of pain in my scrotum area did not go. The mild pain is still in my body ,,,,,but , I can't exactly locate my pain --sometime the mild pain is in my inguinal area ,, sometime right testicle ,, sometime in left side ,, sometime back side of thigh ,, After that i visited Chitwan Medical college and consulted with Urologist. I suggest me to do the Ultrasound of scrotum area, urine R/E M/E test and Urine culture test . and I did all tests. The two urine report are normal and Ultra sound report showed- 1.Normal size ,outline and echotexture of both testis . 2. The epididymus of both sides are normal in size and outline . 3.No focal lesion and calcification noted .Normal vascularity noted over both testis . 4. Minimal fluid collection seen in both tunica vaginallis sac .RIght << Left 5.Few prominent inguinal lymph node more in the right , largest measuring 27 x 10 mm few with loss of Fatty hilium. IMpression: few prominent inguinal lymph node bilaterally some with loss of central fatty hilium ? infectious Right minimal hydrocele likely reactive . After seeing the report of mine scrotal area ,, he told that " the epididymal orchitis is in curing . No medicine should taken , should wear comfortable underwear ". and prescribed me to take some Acenil sr 200mg . I think the prescribed acenil sr is pain relief medicine , not the ANTIBIOTICS . after that i took the acenil sr for 10 days by once in a day . Although the mild pain is also remained . After completion of medicine again I went to the Hospital and he again prescribed me to take same Acenil sr. I"m takig the medicine but it doesnot giving any response for my body . Now i it's being almost 3 months of suffering from mild pain in scrotum area .. but the mild pain is still occuring . so,, my question is that 1. How long the pain remain? 2. Should i start another antibiotic dose? 3. Can i Masterbuate during these days ? 4. Does the problem wil carry another disease? 5. What types of method should i do to cure the Dieseae? 6. Does it dissappear self without taking any medicine?

Replies to question

Dear user, you can go through the link below to consult online with a doctor; https://www.hamrodoctor.com/service/urology

Answered on 7/5/21

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤