Asked by Saroj Chaulagain

on 23/5/20

Hello doctor, sometimes I suddenly feel like I am having trouble to breathe and it doesn't last more. It happened for around 2-3 times and today I'm feeling like something's stuck in the chest area. What is it and how can I get recovered? Please suggest.

Replies to question

Thank you doctor. Yeah I'm not sure what it is called but it feels like a continuous mild pain or burning in the epigastric region. No sour water brash and no high blood pressure I guess, its been quite long that I didn't check my blood pressure and I'm sure I didn't face high blood pressure till now. And plus I also have headache some times that I got for around 2 times this week. Also it is not sure when I get these symptoms, it happens anytime and I also feel a bit pian it y pillow is distracted a bit from its position than it was on the earlier days.

Answered on 24/5/20

Are you having chest pain or dullness or like that? Are you having high blood pressure or other similar disease? Does your symptoms aggravate on walking or on physical exercise? Are you having sour water brash or burning in epigastric region? Please answer the all questions!

Answered on 24/5/20

Plus I'm 45 years old and also feels like I'm having gastric problem.

Answered on 23/5/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤