Asked by Anonymous User

7 months ago

My child doesn't have left ear pinna by birth.And she is now 9years old. Need recommendation and suggestions.

Replies to question

Post Reply
Dr. Sumedha Paudel

Medical officer, 2 Years of practice

Consult Now

Visit the ENT doctor nearby. Many need reconstructive surgery.

Answered 7 months ago

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤