Asked by Anonymous User

on 31/5/21

IMy Name is Mahesh Thapa I am 20 years old boy .I think have problem Gyanocomastia and my niple area are swelling and pain it seem to puffy

Replies to question

Post Reply

Dear user, if you would like to book an online consultation, please go through the link below,

Answered on 31/5/21
Dr. Purushottam Adhikari

Medical Officer, 2 Years of practice

Consult Now

There are various causes for gyanecomastia. Are you taking any medicines?Needs the detailed evaluation. Visit the endocrine doctor after the situation is normal.

Answered on 31/5/21

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤