Asked by Anonymous User

10 months ago

there is a wound in burnt skin which was burnt in childhood which is not cured by medicine what can be the solution for that?

Replies to question

Post Reply
Dr. Purushottam Adhikari

Medical Officer, 2 Years of practice

Consult Now

Its less likely to be than previous but may consult with cosmetic/ plastic surgeon so that few changes can be made.

Answered 10 months ago

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤