Asked by Dhiraj Kumar Sah

on 6/9/21

Where should i consult for oral lesions/spots in bucal mucosa due to consumption of chewing gutkha?? ENT or dentist??

Replies to question

Post Reply
Dr. Purushottam Adhikari

Medical Officer, 2 Years of practice

You can go for dentist.

Answered on 8/9/21

Dear user, if you would like to consult online or book an appointment with the doctor, please go through the link below,

Answered on 7/9/21

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤