Asked by Anonymous User ,37 years

on 11/10/20

Greatings! I am suffering from chest pain from 10 of  march, 2020. in starting days the left side near heart area  pain 2-3 second a one time within a hour, The pain satay same point for a month then , i make hypothesis about covid -19 , myself, little more frustrated. Then the pani spread up side of left chest and sharpe pain out of control. spread to left hands also. Next month it spread middele side of chest for 1 week and  spraed  right side of chest area. Now a days the  pain Of area is left side / near side of heart.   Starting first month i was frustred like anxiety . Then i consult with cardiologist  , and pumonlogist they say heart and lungs are normal. But I'm feeling painful or discomfort / something burning that area. When i take The medicine Diazepam ratiopharm 5 mg 8 /24 hours i feel normal. For being normal I'm taking Diazepam ratiopharm 5 mg. for a long time, its 7  month. i want to digonosis and solve the problem soon. What exam / test should be best for digonosis. ?? Plz

Replies to question

Hello. Please click on the link below to consult online with the doctor; https://www.hamrodoctor.com/service/cardiologist

Answered on 12/10/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤