Asked by RLL Nepal ,37 years

on 31/5/20

my mom is 75 years old and she is suffering from Parkinsonism, may I get rid of this problem? please give me suggestions and solutions.

Replies to question

Dr. Ghanshyam Kharel

Neurology (MBBS, MD, DM), 14 Years of practice

Parkinson disease is treatable condition and medicine need to be increased as years goes on. what are the medicines is your mother taking and when, and in which department your mother was evaluated before? What is her major issue right now?

Answered on 1/6/20

check up was done in bir hospital before several months and was discharged. although she is having the medicines, improvement can not be seen. we are in nepalgunj at this period of lockdown. we have diagnosis reports of this disease. So, can I get consultation with doctors on the basis of this reports. I can send you those reports if you needed.

Answered on 31/5/20
Dr. Ghanshyam Kharel

Neurology (MBBS, MD, DM), 14 Years of practice

Hello RLL Nepali ji, Parkinson disease and Parkinsonism are two different things with same symptoms. If patient is suffering from drugs induced parkinsonism than it may be curable. Mostly it is idiopathic and requires life long treatment. Plz get evaluated. Bir hospital neurology department is opened.

Answered on 31/5/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤