Asked by upendra bista

on 17/5/20

Namaskar Doctor, May i know more details about Allergic Rhinitits. I am suffering from allergic since long time, i gone through YouTube and found more similar symptoms to as allergic rhinitis. How can i get the treatment about this? Thank you in advance for your kind information. Upendra Bista

Replies to question

Its difficult to get homeopathic treatment during this situation! But as said above allergy is the thing you acquire by birth and the best way to prevent from it is to stay away from it! Please note that how and why does your symptoms becomes more and stay away from the things that aggravate your symptoms!

Answered on 18/5/20

i had been visiting with ent since long time, as per their suggestions i am using zellar-120 and monkast-10. previously it used to work for me but in current days,it is not working fine. Now what am i planning is to go through homeopathic treatment, would you please suggest the homeopathic clinic or doctors who can serve in this pandemic situation too. Thank you Upendra Bista

Answered on 17/5/20

It needs to be checked with ENT expert if you really have allergic rhititis or not! Allergy is the thing you acquire by birth and the best way to prevent from it is to stay away from it! Please note that how and why does your symptoms becomes more and stay away from the things that aggravate your symptoms!

Answered on 17/5/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤