Asked by Anonymous User

on 3/6/18

I 've chronic tinnitus on both ears,clogged ears ,fullness on both side of ears..I have diffculties with balancing(dysequilibrium) ,quick sharp pain like sensation that goes and comes from nowhere, i can also feel the intense pressure on ear drums .also I am easily prone to cold and allergies. I've been to many ENTs ,most of them prescribed me antihistamines,antibiotics and many more medications and none of them helped to cure my symptoms..it's been more than 1 years ...I really need an experts advise...is here anyone to help me out.?are there any good ENTs in Nepal who are experts on eustachian tube dysfunction (ETD)

Replies to question

प्रश्नको निम्ति धन्यवाद। हजुरको समस्या सुन्दा अलिक जटिल झै लाग्छ । धेरै जांचहरु पनि गराइसक्नुभएको रहेछ । अहिले यत्तिकै कुनै परिक्षणबिना हजुरलाई यो समस्या भएको भन्न नसकिएला । एकपटक फेरि काठमान्डौका ठुलो कुनै अस्पतालमा विस्तारमा चिकित्सकलाई देखाउनुहोला। कानको सुन्ने जाचहरु, टाउकोको सीटी स्क्यान आदि जाचहरु आवस्यक पर्न सक्छ । एलर्जीको समस्या रहेको रहेछ । त्यसबाट बच्न धुवाँधुलो र चिसोबाट सकेम्म टाढै बस्नुहोला । शिघ्र स्वास्थ्यलाभको कामना।

Answered on 3/6/18

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤