Asked by Anonymous User ,30 years

on 13/8/19

I am having pain in joints, hand, and feet especially on finger and toes from more than a month. I am not able to identify either it is nerve pain or joint pain because it gives me pinching like sensation, burning sensation. The pain is sudden and normally they do not come together. I had sex with a prostitute about 75-80 days ago suddenly condom burst and I immediately replace with a new one. I checked for HIV on 43 days of exposure it was negative. I do not have any other symptoms of HIV. Is such pain due to anxiety or HIV? Do multiple symptoms of HIV come together? I heard most of the people have no symptoms. I am not able to concentrate on anything.

Replies to question

Thank you for the question. Listening to your symptoms, it is likely to due to anxiety or some problems in feet and hand rather than due to HIV. Please have you hands and feet examined to ortho doctor if everything right, please have psychiatric opinion. Its true that HIV tests are negative in early months but it has symptoms like fever, diarrhoea, flu like illness rather than burning sensations. You can repeat the test 3 months later again. Don't be much panic. If you like online consultation with psychiatric doctor via hamrodoctor please go through this link: https://www.hamrodoctor.com/service/psychiatry

Answered on 14/8/19

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤