Asked by Anonymous User ,28 years

on 23/7/19

Visited a hospital(General medicine OPD) in Bhaktapur with chief complain of painful squeezing of left side posterior thoracic area, where the doctor (specialization not known to me) advised for ECG (normal study), CK-MB(<3)and Troponin(-ve). On f/u with report doctor prescribed : 1) Esomeprazole-40 BD*2wk 2) Tizanidine HCl -2 BD*5days 3) Acelofenac SR-200 OD*10days 4) DIGEL-A 30ml SOS I am having breathing difficulty with squeezing, heavy chest in sitting and standing position, squeezing, burning chest in underlying(sleeping position) I am 24 yrs/M with BP 110/70 mm of Hg and weight 63 kg. The doctor whom I consulted hasn't noted any complaints except I sided chest pain and no diagnosis(Ref. Muscular pain orally only). Am I traditional ( no observation of affected region with hand or stethoscope). Is the same way being practised nowadays? Am I only in dilemma? What is your reaction against it? Please provide your valuable expertise as soon as possible. Thank you for your support.

Replies to question

Thank you for your valuable support.

Answered on 27/7/19

Thank you for the question. Its sad to know that; but the treating doctor have different way of examining as per his/her personal experience, qualifications and all. We don't know what happened exactly with you, but by evaluating your history and words the doctor hasn't missed the investigation and gave the medicine thinking of muscular strain by ruling out the major diseases out there. We support there should be proper documentation of the clinical condition in the opd paper. Hope you get well soon.

Answered on 26/7/19

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤