Asked by Anonymous User

4 months ago

I guess i have problem of phimosis. my foreskin muscle doesnt retract back..during masturbation.? i fear i will.have problem during sexual intercourse..whts the best way to cure it ? plz i need the solution to it...

Replies to question

Post Reply
Dr. Rabindra Tamang

MBBS, MS General Surgery (BPKIHS , Topper) MCh resident (Department of Urology and Kidney Transplant Surgery, TUTH, Kathmandu)), 2 Years of practice

Phimosis needs treatment. Treatment is surgery - circumcision. Its a day care procedure. A local anesthesia is sufficient. You can go home after the surgery. Regards

Answered 2 months ago

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤