Asked by Anonymous User

2 months ago

Malai 2 year dekhi Gyanecomastia cha euta pati chestani pain ni huncha ka check up garaune bhanera..please help me out

Replies to question

Post Reply
Dr. Swasti Sharma

Gynaecologist and fertility specialist

Consult Now

you can visit a surgeon , ani treatment or plastic surgery garera pani hatauna sakincha gynecomastia.

Answered 2 months ago
Dr. Purushottam Adhikari

Medical Officer, 2 Years of practice

Consult Now

Consult with the surgeon.

Answered 2 months ago

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤