Asked by Liladher ojha ,34 years

1 month ago

Iam sufring about faty Liver problem How can i consuld nephrologist.

Replies to question

Post Reply
Dr. Sumedha Paudel

Medical officer, 1 Years of practice

Consult Now

Consult with hepatologist.

Answered 1 month ago

Dear user, if you would like to consult online with the doctor, kindly go through the link below,

Answered 1 month ago

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤