Asked by Anonymous User

on 15/8/21

My sister is diagnosed and found Hepatitis B positive and curently she is suffering from Body swelling and hard to find vain. She was hospitalised in Helping Hospital, Chabahill, Kathmandu. Recently the hospital has discharged her and suggested to relatives that there is less hope to come normal life. She is young lady but physically very weak. We want to do every possible treatment for her no matter how much it cost. I can send you medical report via email or upload document from your portal. Currently she is with family in out of valley. If there is hope, please suggest me what we can do. We can bring her to Kathmandu again and start diagnosis from the begginjng stage. I can be contacted on mobile 9823157903 and email: [email protected] I am looking forward to hear postive response soon. Thank you Raj Shrestha

Replies to question

Post Reply
Dr. Sumedha Paudel

Medical officer, 2 Years of practice

You can have consult with hepatologist via this app and can send reports and take the second opinion. Please consult with hepatologist.

Answered on 15/8/21

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤