Asked by Anonymous User ,44 years

on 28/10/18

my eight year Child have been doing vomiting many timeafter eating meal in a day since 2 year..many doctor I have visited but they don't give still a particular treatement .but so he is still problem ?can I get any solution futher??

Replies to question

Dr. Subash Bhattarai

Asst. Professor Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist

Seeing your query..and all your evaluation with doctor I feel your child may not have any illness .. u have seen similar cases previously.. Check these things. 1. Does your child vomits after all meals.. I mean things he like food that he or she eats 2. Some children are offended by smell , taste of some food . If child dislikes some food they like to vomit 3. Or are u overfeeding the child. ? 4. Don't let child lie down immediate after meals.. 5. Does ur child has constipation ? Does he consumes junk.n fast food more ? 5. Check these.. U don't need to panic I gues.. This could be a behavioural problem and may disappear with increasing age Thank you

Answered on 29/10/18

Thank you for the problem. The problem you are telling needs further evaluation by X ray and other investigations. There may be some problem in stomach or food pipe. If you have done all the investigations and need further opinion you can consult with the doctors via hamrodoctor by uploading all the investigations and have online consultation. For that please go through this link: https://www.hamrodoctor.com/service/pediatrics

Answered on 28/10/18

Thank you for the problem. The problem you are telling needs further evaluation by X ray and other investigations. There may be some problem in stomach or food pipe. If you have done all the investigations and need further opinion you can consult with the doctors via hamrodoctor by uploading all the investigations and have online consultation. For that please go through this link: https://www.hamrodoctor.com/service/pediatrics

Answered on 28/10/18

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤