Asked by Anonymous User ,27 years

on 17/9/20

Hi there. I am an international student living in Australia. Its been over 1 and half years since I arrived. I was diagnosed with Psoriasis and was getting treatment in my home country Nepal. It was somewhat under control since I was taking regular medication. My medication included oral drugs, ointments and also some natural treatment methodologies like application of liquid Paraffin + Vaseline on my body, over the areas affected by Psoriasis. I still use Onil T skin cleanser and Cetaphil Skin Cleanser while I take shower. However, I have discontinued taking drugs after the prescription period was over and I could not get hold of my dermatologist. Here in Australia, getting medical treatment is way too expensive and I do not want to spend much. Do you have any recommendation for me so that I can keep my psoriasis under control, especially in visible areas and on my scalp? I would be very thankful for your medical advice.

Replies to question

Hello. Please go through the link below in order to consult online with the doctor regarding your problem; https://www.hamrodoctor.com/doctor/dr-anil-kumar-bhatta

Answered on 17/9/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤