Asked by Rabin Nepal

3 months ago

Dear Sir, I am a 24-year-old male seeking information about my sexual potential. I have noticed an unusual issue with my sexual capability, as I have not experienced ejaculation during masturbation till this age.I am concerned about potential hormone deficiencies or other factors. Could you advise on the tests I should undergo to assess my sexual potency?

Replies to question

Post Reply

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤