Asked by Nirvik Adhikari ,31 years

8 months ago

I am not sure whether I have hydrocele or not but It has been a bit long, I feel like my scrotum is a bit heavier side on the evening and on the mornings it is normal, I do not feel any pain or whatsoever hence I was ignoring. What procedures should I take to treat myself? I have heard that I need to go to surgery and there seems to have a in-invasive surgery for hydrocele where do they provide that and what is the cost.

Replies to question

Post Reply

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤