Asked by Rohit Oli

10 months ago

I am 20 years. I have tight foreskin . After researching i found its called Phimosis. I want to remove it 😞. I don't know any hospital in Nepal for Phimosis treatment.

Replies to question

Post Reply

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in ΰ€¨ΰ₯‡ΰ€ͺΰ€Ύΰ€²ΰ₯€ ➀