Asked by Suruchi Thapa Suyal

10 months ago

I have problem in the middle of right stomach and sometime gets hurt while excessively walking or during movement. I have no idea whether it's kidney problem or urinary tract problem, or gastric or something else. I also have frequent urination. Now, which doctor should I go for check up and how to know what problem is it?

Replies to question

Post Reply

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤