Asked by Anonymous User

on 14/11/22

since last three months ,there is testicular pain in my left testes. Hence pls suggest me to whom i should consult or which dept. doctor will help me to come over the such problem.

Replies to question

Post Reply

Consult urologist.

Answered on 14/11/22

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤