Asked by Rakesh Bhujel

on 28/7/22

I had penial yeast infection a year ago, the foreskin of my penis small tears, my penis head used to have a layer of cream like thing and it used to be difficult for me to pull my foreskin back then i used OTC medicine called clotrimazole cream and the problem was cured. But right now whenever my penis gets hard, it will, my foreskin doesn't go back as it used too. And if I try it does but there will be tight like ring when my penis head is out of foreskin. Is there any medicine or cream to loosen my foreskin... The yeast infection is gone.

Replies to question

Post Reply

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤