Asked by Anonymous User ,37 years

on 13/7/22

I am 37 years old man. I have phimosis types of problem and I feel to much pain, swellens foreskin and bleed during sexual discourse. sometimes it seems to be infected and use betnovate cream. What can I do to get ride of this problem forever?

Replies to question

Post Reply

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤