Asked by Dipak Raj Katuwal

on 15/6/22

I am looking doctor for my 72 years mother having knee problem

Replies to question

Post Reply
Dr. Saroj Kumar Suwal

Orthopedics Surgeon, 10 Years of practice

you can put your problem here or seek me ( ortho doctors) if you are visiting

Answered on 15/6/22

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤

Recently answered health questions

Your Health and Privacy Matters