Asked by Samuel Maharjan

on 30/4/22

I have a herniated disc in my lower spine which causes me pain in the sole of my feet. I took medicine for almost 2 years but didn't help. Daily excersie did help but some pain still remains. Will a visit to a chiropractor help me get rid of all the pain. If so where should visit?

Replies to question

Post Reply
Dr. Joshan Neupane


Consultation with a neurosurgeon will definitely help you. After proper evaluation of the extent of your herniated disc, s/he will guide you in the best possible way. Remember- you may have some degree of pain all your lives despite all forms of treatment. The goal of treatment is not just your pain relief but also to protect u from possible neuro complications.

Answered on 3/5/22

Meet Neurosurgeon or Orthopedic doctor

Answered on 1/5/22

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤