Asked by 001 ,24 years

on 24/2/22

Hello, my name is Amanda and I am 22 years old. I've had sore muscles since I was a child. I used to have normal pains as a kid, but now it's becoming worse, and I'm having this problem on a regular basis. My legs and hands used to hurt at the same time. I examined my uric test, which came back normal. I simply want to know what my health issue is.

Replies to question

Post Reply
Dr. Manish Shrestha

ORTHOPAEDICS, 12 Years of practice

Namaste! Please check you 25-hydroxy Vitamin D level along with Serum Calcium and electrolytes. Presentation at this young age also requires Anti-ccp and RA factor. I would prefer you to get consulted with a Orthopaedics Doctor first. Regards Dr. Manish Shrestha

Answered on 26/2/22
Dr. Santosh Kumar Bashyal

Orthopedic and Spine Surgeon,Clinical Scientist, 15 Years of practice

Also go for check with potassium,calcium and Vitamin D3 which can also be the factor of ur chronic pain .

Answered on 24/2/22

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤