Asked by Bed Prasad Simkhada ,30 years

on 26/1/22

I would like to consult Dr. Ramesh Chokhani. For my wife's problem. She is now from chitwan & can't going Norvic Hospital.. I found Doctor profile in this application but I did not find the option to online consult with him .. So how can I consult him ? without going Hospital ????

Replies to question

Post Reply

This link for online consult ?? or physically consult in hospital ??

Answered on 27/1/22

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤