Asked by Anonymous User

4 months ago

my child is suffering from intestinal problem. The sufferings still persists. I have reports examined my doctor available here. since this has been a long term problem. I want an expertise help.

Replies to question

Post Reply
Dr. Sumedha Paudel

Medical officer, 2 Years of practice

Consult Now

You cam go for private consultation with pedia doctors in this app.

Answered 3 months ago

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤