Asked by Anonymous User

6 months ago

I have problem with anus and found it to be rectum prolapse. It's been already 15years. Need suggestions and recommendation.

Replies to question

Post Reply
Prof. Dr. Sanjaya Paudyal

General and Gastrointestinal & HPB Surgery, 20 Years of practice

you may require surgery after complete evaluation. please visit GI surgery OPD at norvic.

Answered 6 months ago

Hello. If you would like to consult online with the doctor, kindly go through the link below,

Answered 6 months ago

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤

Recently answered health questions

Your Health and Privacy Matters