Asked by akshay Mishra

on 28/10/21

dear sir/mam i am having kind of swollen near instep , everyone has a small circle bone near instep in that part its paining and swollen since months and today red blood type is also being seen what should i do is there any home remedy plz tell

Replies to question

Post Reply
Dr. Sumedha Paudel

Medical officer, 2 Years of practice

Need to see it. Difficult to say without looking and examining it. If its really troubling you visit ortho doctor nearby.

Answered on 30/10/21

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤