Asked by Anonymous User ,24 years

on 6/9/21

Having problem with speak ,i.e apraxia , with whom i need to consult

Replies to question

Post Reply
Dr. Sumedha Paudel

Medical officer, 2 Years of practice

How old are you? how long you are having this problem. Need to elaborate more regarding it..

Answered on 8/9/21

Dear user, if you would like to consult online or book an appointment with the doctor, please go through the link below,

Answered on 7/9/21

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤