Asked by Anonymous User

on 7/6/21

i have huge keloid in my chest(3×2)Cm in size,since childhood because of chickenpox. before 7 years ago operation was done through surgery. again it has made same size.... few days ago it was swollen with pus inside and it was infected due to chest it is itching and increasing rapidly .. so i request respective doctor for suggestion and solution too.. thank u

Replies to question

Post Reply
Dr. Purushottam Adhikari

Medical Officer, 2 Years of practice

Consult a dermatologist. Keloids are recurring most of the times and its sizes also increases. The skin doctor may have some solution with injections or treatment accordingly.

Answered on 7/6/21

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤