Asked by Pratiksha Pradhan

on 30/5/21

Current Symptoms:- Nose congestion Blockage of nose especially at night Cant breathe properly and disturb in sleep Query from Patient:- I am having nose blockage especially at night during sleep. i can't breathe properly. I am using Navision 0.05% nasal drop since 3 month. It will help to open my block nose and i am have sound sleep. But i am scared if we can use that drop Everytime or not? Is there any other alternative way to open block nose at night during sleep? I heard continuous use of Nasivion will cause more issue on nose congestion. Can you help me out what I should use or eat to open nose block at night?

Replies to question

Dr. Sumedha Paudel

Medical officer, 2 Years of practice

Its not suggested to use the spray/drops for opening the blocked nose for long time. Need to find out the cause if you have some sort of allergy or Deviated nasal septum. You can consult with ENT doctor and have your nose examined. For the time being you can take the steam inhalation that also helpa bit in the relief from blocked nose.

Answered on 31/5/21

Dear user, if you would like to book an online consultation, please go through the link below, https://www.hamrodoctor.com/service/ear-nose-throat

Answered on 31/5/21

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤