Asked by anonymous

1 month ago

I have peyronie's disease problem .In Nepal which hospital can do this surgery .

Replies to question

Post Reply
Dr. Purushottam Adhikari

Medical Officer , 2 Years of practice

Consult Now

Contact the urologist. can see the urology doctors list in this app too.

Answered 1 month ago
HD Support Team

Dear user, if you would like to book an online consultation, please go through the link below,

Answered 1 month ago

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤

Our Associates & Partners