Asked by Cristina rai

on 19/5/21

I am having period since 1 month and it hasn't stopped . I am afraid that it is actually serious .So , can you consult about it.

Replies to question

Post Reply
Dr. Anand Prajapati

General Physician

consult in private for detail evaluation and proper advice.

Answered on 19/5/21

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤