Gel OT Positioning Device Round Head Support
MKS Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. (NeoLife - Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation Braces and Gel OT Positioning Devices)
- To prevent patient from pain and bed soreness in long surgery period.
- To eliminate peek pressure are by evenly distributing cushioning force over a broad surface area.
- To enhance body performance by elastomeric blood flow with complete body alignment/body weight redistribution.
- Gel technology representing physical state whose property lies between liquid and solid in 3D network structure.
- Progel is similar to human flesh in its consistency, touch and reaction to pressure.
- Progel conforms exactly to body shape of sitter, achieving high degree of equal weight distribution and having good shock absorbing properties.
- Progel can be more than 2000% expandable and offers correspondingly high level of comfort.
- Significant impact resistance, shock absorption and extreme durability.
- Non-toxic, hypoallergenic and doesn't support microbial growth.
- 100% pressure dispersion ability.
- High degree of elastomeric upto 1000%
- Complete bedsore prevention.
- Non irritating to skin, soft, strong and elastic.
- Excellent moisture, low and high temperature properties.