Finger Pulse Oximeter for rapid and mobile measurement
Shirish supplier Pvt.Ltd
Finger Pulse Oximeter for rapid and mobile measurement of oxygen saturation and pulse rate! Ideal for clinical and rescue situations.
The somatic cells need a certain amount of oxygen to function. The red blood cells transport the required oxygen via the blood to organs and cells.
- The optimal oxygen saturation of the blood lies between 95 and 98 percent.
This value corresponds to the percentage of hemoglobin molecules which transport oxygen in proportion to the total number of hemoglobin molecules.
- The pulse oximeter is a simple, portable monitor for measuring oxygen saturation and pulse rate and is suitable for use indoors and outdoors.
- high accuracy
- clinically tested
- easy to use thanks to one-button control
- for different finger sizes (children, adults)
- high wearing comfort
- supplied with protection sleeve
- display with 6 perspective views
- screen brightness can be changed
- pulse rate displayed as a histogram
- compact, small, light-weight and portable
- up to 30 hours in continual use
- switches off automatically
- inclusive storage bag and lanyard
Manufacturer: Geratherm Medical AG
Made in Germany