Sinex is the medication used to relieve symptoms of cold associated fever, nasal decongestion and running nose. It is the combbination of paracetamol, chlorpheniramine maleate and phenylephrine.
Dose and Direction of Use
- Take the medication by mouth with water without chewing or breaking
- Use the medication after meal in time as told by the pharmacist.
Mode of Action
Paracetamol exhibits analgesic action by pefripheral blockage of pain impulse generation and antipyretic action by inhibiting the hypothalamic heat regulating centre. Chlorpheniramine antagonizes the H1 receptors.
- for common cold and fever
- Running nose
- Nasal decongestion
- Body ache
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredients
- Severe hypertension
- Liver impairment
Precautions and Warning
- Do not skip the dose. Take the medicine soon if you forget to take but skip the dose if it is almost time for next dose.
- Do not take extra medicine to make up for mixed dose.
- Consult with your doctor prior using this medicine.