Setafen plus is the combination of paracetamol and ibuprofen intended for the use by pediatric patient pain and inflammation associated with muscoskeletal system. It also helps in decreasing fever.
NSAIDs (Analgesic and antipyretic)
Dose and Direction of Use
- Shake the bottle properly before every use.
- Measure the medicine properly with the measuring cap.
- Close the cap of the bottle tightly after use.
- Take the medicine by mouth.
Mode of Action
Paracetamol has analgesic activity through activation of descending serotonergic pathways and inhibits the synthesis of prostaglandin. Ibuprofen inhibits the COX-2 and prostaglandin synthesis that are responsible for mediation of pain.
- Relief of pain
- Hepatic impairment
- Renal impairment
Precautions and Warning
- Take the medicine as directed by the pharmacist.
- Measure the dosing amount accurately for use.
- Do not overdose your medication.
- Do not skip the dose.