Serzol V 15gm
Serzozl V, the sertaconazole nitrate cream which is the antifungal drug prevents the fungal infection by stopping the growth of fungus. It is the vaginal cream which is used for the vaginal fungal infections.
Dose and Direction of Use
- Apply the medication twice daily or as per the prescription provided.
- Cleanse the affected area prior using the cream.
- Apply the cream in the infected area as it covers the whole infected area.
Mode of Action
Sertaconazole inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol by inhibiting the 14-α demethylase enzyme. Ergosterol is a key component of the cell membrane of fungi. This inhibits the synthesis of fungal cell membrane which prevents the fungus from growing & multiplying. This shows fungistatic activity of Sertaconazole.
- Athletes foot
- topical treatment of interdigital Tinea pedis in immunocompetent patients 12 years of age and older
- Vaginal fungal infection
Hypersensitivity to any ingredients
Precautions and Warning
- Follow the dosing schedule as per the direction provided.
- Consult about health issues prior starting your medication.
- Do not use the cream randomly anywhere.
- Do not skip the medication schedule.
- Use the cream with caution for the hypersensitivity patients.
- Do not cover the application site with dressings or bandages right after application of the cream.